Friday, January 27, 2006

Gentleman and Scholar


I would like to introduce the noble Ben Roethlisberger. Drew has been instructing many to despise this individual since Ben’s impressive tenure at Miami, OH. Allegedly, he was arrogant and disrespectful to women. I have honestly tried to maintain a grudge against Big Ben out of respect for my friend’s opinion, but the wall has finally crumbled. I have never read a bad word about Ben, and have only witnessed him as a class act in all situations. He is dedicated to his family, friends, and teammates. He is well spoken, extremely humble, and has great perspective on his current standing. My final straw was when he removed his AFC Champions hat last week to shake the hand of losing quarterback Jake Plummer. Please tell me something I don’t know Drew, or join me on the bandwagon. Before responding though, you might want to read his blog at www.bigben7.com. GO STILLERS!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Clarke Michalak said...

Happy Birthday Tad! Drew- I'm waiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home