Updates
Since my cohorts sit silent, I will give their respective updates.
Tad- "What do you want? I work, I sleep, I rinse and repeat. I can sing, dress, and throw better parties than you. Goodbye."
Dan- "Cough, cough. Last week I discovered there is such a thing as a 128th of an inch. Don't act like you're not impressed. Cough, cough."
Drew- "Hello. I am a robot. My doctor said the incessant digital infusion from my iBook, iPod, and iGirlfriend have computerized my blood, and I am programmed to terminate in 2020 barring an upgradeable restructuring."
Tom- "Giggle, giggle, hiccup. Hey, hey. I like sunshine, sunglasses, and sun-in highlights. Last week I quit my job because my boss wouldn't let me wear a totally fabulous pink suit to a new client proposal."

2 Comments:
HUGE props to the Sharke for passing the CPA.
CFA, but thanks for the props Swerv
Post a Comment
<< Home