Monday, March 06, 2006

Not Proud

As many come off Hoboken hangovers, I would like to recommend a site for peace of mind recovery as well. “Not Proud.com” is a site for anonymous confessions suggested by the "beautiful man" below. Some of the stuff people post is appalling, some is entertaining, and most is creepy. Here are two of my cleaner favorites:

07/31/2004 at 23:36:05

One time, I was parking my car, and this kid was coming around the block putting flyers on windshields, so I hid under the stearing wheel, and when he got to my car I slammed the horn. He jumped 3 feet and dropped all his fliers. Bitch better not put no flyaz on my shield...

03/23/2005 at 19:36:18

I ate half of one my colleagues meatball sandwich that she had discarded. It was in the trash and I fucking ate it. The trash was nasty, and I had just discussed with some other people I work with about how good it looked, and we unanimously agreed it was "tainted." but then I fucking ate it. And one of those dudes caught me eating it. I've never heard anyone laugh so hard. It sucks when you defame your own character.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Clarke Michalak said...

search nostril fetish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home