Cinderella Sucks

Now we all know what happens when you root for Hollywood-esque Cinderella scripts midway through the NCAA tournament...the next game is MISERABLE! George Mason finally faced a team that cared about winning, and LSU is simply atrocious. My man J.J. would have never been humiliated by UCRodeo Drive. Thank God we can watch 24 tomorrow night instead of the final game.
Another thought: Why do emergency exit doors have you wait 30 seconds before they open? Do you really think I'm going to stand at a door for 30 seconds while the building burns or some guy is AK47ing the room? In fact, I think I could run to any "regular" exit in most buildings if you gave me 30 seconds.
Finally: Yesterday was April Fools. Anybody have good pranks from this year or years past? The best/worst one I have ever heard was when my friend was called and told his best friend had been hit by a car and was in a coma, but would probably not last the night. He immediately gets in his car and starts the 4-hr drive home. About an hour later, the fooler calls him back to say "April Fools" and laugh hysterically. Sick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home