Friday, April 14, 2006

Prudential Real Estate Investors

The group I work for launched a new fund yesterday called the Prudential Retirement Real Estate Fund. The Fund will allow investors to gain exposure to diversified portfolios of direct commercial real estate investments with a target return of 7-10% per year, after fees and expenses, with moderate risk. In a word, this will be revolutionary.

It is currently only open to Prudential employees, but will eventually be available to other company retirement funds, 401ks, etc. This Fund will also be tax free at the individual level as long as you only use pre-tax contributions, and keep the gains in your 401k. If this option comes available at your office, I recommend jumping on it ASAP. I just changed my 401k deferral rate from 4% to 20%.

Disclaimer: There is no assurance the objective of the Fund will be met. Please remember to consider all options carefully when investing. Read a complete prospectus, and contact me if you have any questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home