A Consultant in Chicago, an Ex-Frat Dawg in New Jersey, a Yuppie in Nor-Cal, and a tree-hugging Vermonter lost in Manhattan.
posted by Clarke Michalak @ 10:17 PM 5 comments
yo, thanks for the link!where the hell is everyone else with the contributions to this blog?
p.s. thanks for the lowdown on plane windows. good to know.
You're welcome for the link and the windows. I like what you're doing with the web. Have you sold any CDs, chap crap, jere gear, etc? Best of luck.
I'll let Jeremy tell you you're wrong on this one.
haha we wrote it as "blazin'," but i like "blazer," too, so let's officially change it to "blazer" in the third chorus.holla
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
yo, thanks for the link!
where the hell is everyone else with the contributions to this blog?
p.s. thanks for the lowdown on plane windows. good to know.
You're welcome for the link and the windows. I like what you're doing with the web. Have you sold any CDs, chap crap, jere gear, etc? Best of luck.
I'll let Jeremy tell you you're wrong on this one.
haha we wrote it as "blazin'," but i like "blazer," too, so let's officially change it to "blazer" in the third chorus.
holla
Post a Comment
<< Home