Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hoops

So there wasn’t much scoring in last night’s Monday Night Football game. Luckily I play in a competitive basketball league at Hoop "Heaven" where I saw plenty of scoring. It is hard to say what I liked better, the guy reverse dunking with his knee on my forehead, or when they hit twelve three-pointers in a row. In the end we lost by sixty-one points holding them just shy of three digits. This would have been humiliating except our team was already used to the shame following a 30-point loss last week. In that one it was no question the reverse dunk alley oop was the highlight. We have now requested twice to be dropped to a lower division, and hopefully they can find some eleven year-olds for next week’s match. Stay tuned for the comeback story of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home