
Although these trade demands have the same over-hyped ring as a Terrell Owens suicide attempt, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. One of the top contenders if Kobe leaves Rodeo Drive is allegedly Chicago. Wow, I never thought it would come to this. I was quietly confident that I could just bash Kobe's selfish play for his entire career rooting against wherever he played. So, if he ends up wearing my colors, would I turn away or embrace him? Not sure. On one hand, I have said for a few years that the Bulls are one superstar short of winning a championship. They posses some of the best role players in the league, and have efficiently organized that to muster a nearly-there team recently. Still, with no one putting up 30 points consistently it is very hard to compete in the NBA. My dream was always KG returning home, but why not Kobe? Well, for one, he would shatter everything I have loved about the humble second coming of the Bulls. Second, we would have to lose some big names- probably Luol and Gordon. Third, this man is on my nemesis list! Without question he can play, and is very exciting to watch. I have also seen some sporadic moments where he seems more misunderstood than an undeniable pompous rapist. Thankfully, we are not at the point where I have to decide to greet or shun. For now, I'm going to hope he stays in LA and Garnett comes to Chicago.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home