Happy Halloween, BOO!
Well, I was waiting to let others on the site speak, but their prolonged silence means I must be responsible for refreshing the blog. Typical.
First, young Katie...my you are so young. The point of this site is to entertain, update, and generally involve. At the present moment, it is more of an intra-member forum for personal stories and technological opinions. However, as we receive more comments from our loyal readers, such as you, the site will blossom into a continuous discussion of life, politics, religion, sex, drugs, and rock and roll. It will challenge, enlighten, and eventually bring you inner peace.
So, HAPPY HALLOWEEN- the annual occasion for girls to wear less than they do in the shower. I have heard many good costume ideas if your parties are still forthcoming. Por ejemplo: Superman in a wheelchair, a Trophy wife, the Token Black Ghost, *69 (with a star headband and a blow-up doll), the Heisman Trophy, or just go as a 14 year-old with shaving cream, toilet paper, and eggs, and use all of it throughout the night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home