Tuesday, October 17, 2006

unBEARlieveable

Simply put, they have too many threats. The entire offensive side of the ball can sleep through a game, and our defense will score 21 points. As you probably heard Kornheiser say ten times last night, even the ’85 Bears (best defense ever) gave up 38 points in a game. Without Mike Brown or Adewale Ogunleye the defense was up against the ropes, but great teams find ways to win. That is all there is to it. Leinart lost. Grossman won.

On the other side of town, I would like to welcome Lou Piniella to the Cubs. As you read previously, in Dusty I trustied, but if we had to make a move I’ll support this one. More importantly, let's hope Hendry opens that wallet for the players on the field.

Last night:
Bears 24- Cardinals 23
Bulls 87- Grizzlies 78
Blackhawks 5- Avalanche 3
Cubs- Piniella
White Sox- Uribe wanted in shooting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home