Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hiro

Anybody watch Heroes? My friend told me it is the greatest show ever, and that I had to watch. The kid is in Hong Kong, but buys the shows on iTunes every week to ensure he doesn’t miss an episode. With that kind of endorsement I’ll check out anything. Well, so far it seems like the X-Men mini-series. There is little entertainment, and only forced cliffhangers in my opinion. Last night they said would be the culmination. Everything would come together and make perfect sense. They would explain the motto “save the cheerleader, save the world.” Personally, I was under whelmed. One hero went to Odessa, TX to meet this cheerleader, and arguably saved her temporarily. I still don’t understand the motto- why we need to save this girl, how the heroes are connected, or where the show is headed. Please explain if you have a better understanding of this series. I am at that turning point in my TV viewing where I’ve only got another three or four episodes before throwing in the towel. I do like the Japanese kid that can teleport though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home