
You are so pretty Maria. Congratulations on winning your second Grand Slam, and finally proving that beautiful girls can also be good at sports. We tried so hard with Kournikova, but were sorely disappointed. I honestly only have one request after the U.S. Open victory. Can you please stop running into the stands after winning a tournament? We gave you the benefit of your first win at Wimbledon because it was such an upset and you were this cute little 17 year-old Russian. Now, you are one of the top players in the world (I believe #2), and I think you should lose the antics. Stay on the court, and accept your trophy with grace. Justine Henin-Hardenne was standing on the court waiting for the awards presentation as you ran into the mezzanine to hug your father. Amateur hour. I’ll let your good looks move us past this one (and probably the next twelve), but I’m not happy about it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home