Friday, January 05, 2007

Update

Remember the basketball team I played for that went 0-9 losing to everyone from 9-90 years old? Well, they won their first game last night to start the Winter League 1-0. Clearly I was holding this squad back. Congrats on your win Raiders. Look for me in the stands.

In other news, The Police are potentially reuniting for the first time since 1986. Sweet. In case you weren’t alive before 1986, The Police are Sting’s group that gave us such hits as Roxanne, Message in a Bottle, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, Don’t Stand So Close To Me, and Every Breath You Take.

I would love to write about the Boise State game, but I turned it off at 28-10 thinking the victory had been sealed. Probably the game and proposal of the year with running back Ian Johnson dropping to a knee in front of his cheerleader girlfriend after scoring the winning two-point conversion. If Disney can make a movie out of Vince Papale’s one tackle, they should definitely see dollar signs here.

Oh, and the most important news of all: my 1994 Jetta is for sale on Ebay. This beauty has been my pride and joy for the last eight years, but there comes a time in every man’s life when he must upgrade from a 13 year-old white Volkswagen. If you’re in the tri-state area and have a Razor scooter you’d like to trade straight up, give me a call. (SORRY, my baby sold. SEE NOTE ABOVE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home